Why are brown boys most desired by women?

The brown boy is ruining my chances in landing a girl, it seems all the girls are after them and are the highest rated guys in the game. I`m not hating on them but they have the physique of a black man and the pretty face of a white boy, best of the two worlds. And when one of them is fly and got a college degree and career there is nothing stopping them from having the lion’s share of womenly meat.

Why are brown boys most desired by women??

e

By brown I mean mixed race mulatto

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• that guy looks like a fuckin' panther :o :o :o

• Brown people could be nepalese, coloureds and gypsies. :P

• What is a brown boy?

• I love my brown boyfriend:)

• Honestly I didn't even know which race you were referring to... Apparently everyone is known as brown black people, Indians, Native Americans, and Hispsnics.

What Guys Said 4

• The fuck? Brown guys are by far the least desired by women. Most desired are white boys.

• I can imagine that lots of women like the guy in the photo because he has unusual eyes that stand out from the rest.

• oh lord... and i see tons of questions here from brown guys complainin bout that basically... o_O

• Think it's your game not the competition

• sure that counts as well