Do you think star signs affect relationships? Male Leo's behaviours?

My boyfriend is a leo, sometimes he can be slightly distant and he requires more space in our relationship than I do.

He tends to retreat to his 'cave' and communicates slightly less. Over time the way he retreats has improved and he doesn't seem to ignore me like he used to when he needed space.

We recently spent a week together and we have chatted very little since then.

Does anyone else have experience with a Leo, in a relationship that tends to withdraw from time to time?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't really believe in zoadiac signs... i think it's all just a coincidence... but have you told him about how you're feeling about his disappearing?

• I have told him, it seems to have gotten better over time, ie when we first started seeing eachother he could disappear and ignore me for up to a week, no we still communicate it's just less and more just a check in with eachtoher.

• as long as he's getting better.. i do think that is werid tho...
      like, what is he doing when he dissappears? sounds kinda shady...

• He just needs time to himself - he spends time with his friends and chills out at home. I think it is mainly after we have sent an amount of time together. For instance we spent the last week together at his parents house. I think he needs to have time to come back to himself and feel refreshed.

What Guys Said 1

• if you've done the study they tell a story thats it and nothing else

What Girls Said 4

• While I respect people who believe in this kind of stuff, I personally never did and I don't think it affects people and their relationships at all- but that's just my opinion!

• I do. And it's killing me. But whenever he comes back, we grow stronger. Is it like that with you two? I hope those days become more rare after some time...

• It seems to be the same with me, It freaks me out a little as I like to communicate consistently and regularly but I'm beginning to learn that he needs his space more than I do and it isn't necessarily a negative thing. I am beginning to repect that he needs his space and that as long as when he comes back things resume as normal then there is no need for me to feel insecure about it.

• It's 50/50
    My sister is a Leo and she is distant. Not a good communicator. Much annoying.

• no, i'm big on science and studies have shown that horoscopes are not accurate this is because every year the stars change and the horoscopes still remain pointing in the same positions. descriptions of horoscopes are bias and are worded in such a way that leads the reader to read what they want to read, it's all a money thing really, don't put your faith into star signs.