Would you believe me if I said that my boyfriend is 25?

My boyfriend is 30 and I'm 19. My parents wouldn't be okay with that. Would you believe me if I said that he's 25? Because that's what I'll say when I am gonna introduce him to my parents.

• Yes, I would believe it
  • No, I wouldn't believe it
  • Believe it but think that he looks older for his age

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest. There's a 10 year age gap between me and my husband. I was younger than you when we started dating.. (we have now been married 5 years!) my parents were not keen but would have been worse if we lied like there was something to hide. As long as they see he isn't just after you for sex and you guys are honest from the beginning, it will work out better for you. Show your maturity and be honest, it will come out later any way and then you will both look a bit silly to say the least.

What Guys Said 13

• Don't tell porkies. Sooner or later you will get caught out. Not only are you deceiving your parents, you are deceiving yourself. Do you care if your parents find out? Do you mind what they will say?
    Just be upfront and tell them how it is. At least they are unlikely to lose respect for you!

• personally i'd pass him as mid 30s basically

• 25 is too low. If you want to lie, say at least 27. But you'll eventually say that it's his 31st birthday, or they'll see on Facebook or whatever. Look out.

• I think you shouldn't lie. They will find out sooner or later. My father is 10 year older than my mother. Her parent's didn't approve of him (not because of his age), but they married anyway.
    My mom's parents aren't really good people, I don't talk with them too much.

• Looks a lot closer to his actual age.

• That's 25? What the shit?

• That guy looks like he is 38...

• Friend of mine looks 30 even though is 19
    Mostly cause of growth rate and training
    I know not helpful but fun fact :D
    I have no idea what kind of people your parents are but would be best to tell them he is 26
    26 feels right when i look at him

• I'd believe it. I constantly get mistaken for a 30 year old even though I am only 21.

• Why are dating Amar Qaddafi

• THEY SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU... YOU LYING ULIK.

• Remember they've been all of those ages & remember the transformation from 25 to 30.
    He looks 38.

• he looks 35

What Girls Said 4

• I would not believe that for a second.

• Im 19 and I'm dating a 29 year old.

The way I see it, is his real age will come out some one.. They will be more hurt that you've lied to them rather than his age.

But no, I don't think he could pass for being 25

• I would not beleive it. Don't be naive.

• if he would shave his beard then he'd look a lot younger