Can you be in love with someone you have never met but talk on the phone for three years?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Define love and I'll tell you if I could be feeling what you call love.

What I call love is when you want to spend the rest of your life with a person and you are as concerned about their well-being as you are about your own, when the relationship's priorities become my priorities and, ultimately, I would sacrifice my life to protect my love. I don't think I could ever have those feelings towards a voice on the telephone.

I don't think I would ever let myself get in a position of having talked on the telephone for three years without meeting in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• All you really know for sure is that you love what he is saying. Assuming he is being 100% open and honest with you it is even fair to say you love the way he thinks. I believe that you will know you truly love him for sure is to attempt to meet in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a serious case of infatuation , but I wouldn't say it could go to the love zone on just that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can I have been through this and it worked out

1|0
    0|0
  • No way could i be in love with someone who i never saw a actual pic
    or actually met in person , now talk face to face on Skype maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • nah... i wanna see her in person basically... ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I chatted with a girl online for 2 years, was definitely in love. So yeah I'd say it's perfectly possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems more like a situation that would lead to built up anticipation... Talk is cheap, it alone can't create love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure you're not infatuated with their voice or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • of course. it is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Skype yes, phone... unless I know what they look like no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes our soulmate can be seperated by distance

0|0
    0|0
  • maybE some guys can, but not me. it'll be hard for me to trust them.

0|0
    0|0
  • In love is a big thing... I can be that I like her bcz of the way she talk and oll

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it is possible😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i also have a crush on phone ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Fuck!! I don't even know how to answer this

1st Yes it's possible for me in the sense of me LIKING her a lot but not loving her because I don't love anyone to begin with... just like them a lot

2nd how would I even be put in that situation to begin with?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. But when I got to know her in person I wasn't anymore

0|0
    0|0