I get really bored of relationships fast! Why has it changed?

It's strange but ever since I've been through difficult relationships I don't ever feel completely happy in one anymore. Everytime there's a nice guy or not I get bored quickly and want out. I have a boyfriend now and he is amazing! A decent man that is boyfriend material and marriage material. We've been dating for 3 in a half months and I feel a little bored already. I felt really excited the first two months because I felt the effort he was Putting into making me happy and exciting! Now I feel he barely tries anymore. We barely go out anymore and I wouldn't mind if it was once or twice a week. I really want to try to work things out with my boyfriend. What are some great tips to try?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Communication, tell him what you want from him. He should tell you want he whats from you. Especially, in the bedroom.
    2. Abstain from sex for a while. This will get to know your partner mentally and emotionally rather than physically. The ability to finish each other sentences comes from this.

What Guys Said 2

• hm, if he's not making the efforts anymore maybe if you tried to make them yourself it could activate his efforts again and the chances of you getting bored would probably be decreased.

• a guy likes a challenge like a fox hunt once the fox is captured the hunt is over you have to keep things interesting keep him guessing come up with new and exiting things to peek his interest and yours its only boring if you let it get boring use your imagination.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of people actually forget that you should still do little things and take your so out. Just tell him you would like to go out more and try some new things