Is the beauty of a woman the main reason you would speak to her?

Not rude or anything, I'm just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder there is 2 kinds of beauty inner beauty and outer beauty but most guys do go by outer beauty but each guy has differant taste for example i might think a girl is hot as hell but my friend might think she looks like a dog but to answer your question NO its not the main reason you still have to account for personality and sense of humer and a guy likes a girl based on how the girl makes him feel inside if the girl make him feel like a loser then no he's not going to speak to her but if she makes him feel good about himself then yes he will speak to her hope this makes sense to you.

What Guys Said 10

• No of course not I talk to people because I enjoy talking with them, if they happen to be attractive people welli can't help that lol.

• no... i'd not speak 2 a beautiful girl if she had a shitty personality... no basically

• Only if the main topic of the conversation is a woman's looks.

• i would speak to her i mean why not, i gotta keep my ego aside, i am not some hunk that i can go around judging people on how they look, plus looks are good to see for a min, but it hardly means you would be a nice person, also, when it comes to friendships and other relationships, u rely on compatibility not physical attraction. Yeah i just wouldn't jump in bed with her but she probably wouldn't wanna with me too ha ha ha

• Physical attraction is what makes you approach someone, if that's what you mean.

If I already knew her then there could be a million reasons why I'd want to speak to her.

• A woman with a beautiful personality is what attracts me to her

• Not the main reason. But if im not sure whether im interested or not, it can make the difference.

• thats the first impression than comes the real her which is always difficult lol

• Yeah if I never met her any other way. If I just saw her I would talk to her based on looks first

• ? wut nigguh?

What Girls Said 3

• I think so, unless there was something obvious to show her interests, like if she was wearing a band shirt or holding a sketchbook.

• Not me. If I'm interested in a friendship, I would talk to her.

• If they dot know you, then yes. Unfortunately you can't see personality