Does my friend from class like me and how should I handle this situation?

I am a senior in college. About two years ago, I had my first class with Mike. It was an instant crush situation. We did a lot of class projects together and started to get to know eachother more. This semester, we became really good friends. We spent a lot of time together inside and outside of our classes. I started dating my current boyfriend Jessie. Mike and I became close friends and the whole crush situation kinda ended. A month ago, Mike was trying to get my attention to hand me a paper in class. He put his hand on my shoulder but, didn't tap. He just let it there. I looked back and he looked me straight in the eye. I felt so uncomfortable. After that, he always lingered when he touced me. He offered to take me home a lot. He was really open to hanging out more. My boyfriend didn't like the situation and addressed it with me. I tole Mike what was going on and he was kinda like wow I knew that was coming. I told him that Jessie felt Mike had feelings for me. Mike didn't deny it. Instead he changed the subject. Now, I am kinda panicking. Feelings have came up for Mike but, it's more attraction. Plus, our conversations are usually about relatonships and/or sex troubles. I would never cheat and Mike is not the type of guy I would date... or even consider hooking up with. However, the butterflies when I see him says differently. I don't know how to handle this. I can't go up to Mike and say "I know you like me" or "do you like me?"

• He likes you, address the issue.
  • He is just being friendly. Stop worrying.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're not interested in Mike as SO material, probably best to get him to back off a bit. No use messing up a good relationship for someone you're not interested in dating. Bad trade if you ask me.

What Girls Said 1

• Mike definitely likes you. Just be straight up with him. If you really value your current relationship, talk to your boyfriend first to reassure your feelings for him then tell him that you're going to address Mike on the issue. You two can decide whether Jessie should be present but that might cause tension. When you're with Jessie just tell him that "I feel as though you have romantic feelings towards you. I like you as a friend, but I have a boyfriend in which I cherish. It really bothers him that you like me. I want you in my life so could you please try and not be so touchy around me?" Or something along those lines.

You could also just leave the situation alone and only add address it if Mike actually tries something like kissing you, etc.