How to get him to chase me?

I feel my crush became somehow too comfortable. He used to contact me several times a date, but after we had two dates he checks on me only in the evening, but he doesn´t initiates dates frequently. I want him to chase me, to plan dates upfront, to show me that he really wants me.

I showed him my interested already, so he must be comfortable and should not be afraid of rejection. I know he likes me physically (he told me) and he also says often he enjoys time with me.

But how can I make him to work for getting me harder?

So, he texted me yesterday evening and asked me how my day was. I ignored him for whole night and responded in the morning. His answers were short, but I responded again nicely. As he took his time to respond, I just wrote: "ok, I see you are busy. I gotta go. You can call me if you want to talk. I would be happy to hear you :)" Now, I´m waiting and wondering if I did right thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your urge is to contact him more often in this situation, but as hard as it is, you need to do the opposite. Back off, and give him a little room. And cause him to miss you again. This is SO important, and works almost every time. It will kill you inside in the meantime. You will want to call him or go see him so badly. But don't allow him to see this. He needs to miss you!

• Okay, so he wrote me a note asking how I am and that he just arrived home from trip with friends, but is sorry that he needed to leave earlier, as there is a party tonight. I wish he would say that he is happy to be here to see me :( I didn´t replied to this message, I think I will let him wait until morning, so he keeps guessing what I´m doing.

• So, he texted me yesterday evening and asked me how my day was. I ignored him for whole night and responded in the morning. His answers were short, but I responded again nicely. As he took his time to respond, I just wrote: "ok, I see you are busy. I gotta go. You can call me if you want to talk. I would be happy to hear you :)" Now, I´m waiting and wondering if I did right thing.

• To be honest, I don't understand this whole text messaging thing. If I wanted to contact a woman, I wouldn't send her a text message. I would call her on the telephone. A text message takes no real effort or courage, or risk -and I think it's a real wimpy way out for a man. A telephone call is directly personal. It is the only way to really hear one another's intentions, etc. I wouldn't respond to the text messages at at. Make at least call you to talk, and hopefully, meet in person.

What Guys Said 7

• then y don't u chase him 1st if he doesn't make any move? 8)

• I did. do you know what happens? sometimes I do a little experiment - i call him by petname or send him a kissing smiley or propose outing. He get´s distant for a while (no response for 2-3 hours), then he becomes more active and affectionate and then again silent.

• In my language we use abbreviations of names to show affection. Do you think it is a turn off?

• i don't know... but personally i dislike petnames basically o_O

but he MIGHT like them... ;-)

• Constantly trying to get him to chase you is just going to leave both of you with broken hearts in my opinion. That is, assuming he really does want something serious.

• What do you mean you showed him your interest? How so?

• I brought sandwiches to our date, I ask him about his day, I call him nicely, I even touch him (shoulder) and tell him he is cute and compliment his manners.

• is it not enough?

• Well if I was him, I wouldn't be sure if you were into me. You could be being friendly or are naturally flirtaceous. So, I don't think it's enough.

• Steal his wallet and run, he will chase you then lmao.

• become less available to him. in other words, dont always agree to what he says

• just say like "im busy now" when he tries to chat with u

• he just wrote me a note asking me how I am and that he just arrived home from a trip with his friends, but is sorry that he had to leave earlier as there´s a party on tonight. I didn´t reply.. I would if he would write that he is happy to be closer to me, so he can see me, but he didn´t.

• he'll probably be thinking like "why she didn't reply" or smth like that while at the party. that'll make him think about it a lot

• Snatch his valuables n runaway... He will chase you definitely... 😀😂

• Boys remember the girl needs to chase you, not oposite, that's the true hero!!!

Make girls chase you!

What Girls Said 1

• You can also, you know, tell him you want more romance.