What is your opinion if your guy treats you well but still seeing other girls?

Lets say you are his main girl and he doesn't care about other girls he is seeing as much as you , would you stay with him or not?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh how long have you been seeing her and did she ask if you are exclusive? This kind of thing can really mess a person up. You should have at the very least told her when you started sleeping together.

If you guys have been involved for more than a month or so I'd say your only options at this point if you wish to avoid breaking her heart is to stop seeing other women now or break up with her. Telling her is not an option in my opinion and will only make it worse. I'd rather think you lost interest than find out you betrayed my trust.

What Girls Said 12

• Not interested in him and it's an instant dump.

• If he hasn't made it official in some way, seeing others is still fair game.

Just know that dating others leaves her open to see others, too. Someone else could steal her away from you ;)

• I would keep him as an option but I wouldn't have sex with him or take him seriously. I'd see other guys myself but still probably keep him in rotation until I meet the guy I end up dating exclusively.

• I would not stay with him.

• if he refused to stop seeing other girls then i would leave, and if he lied about seeing other girls, i would leave. even if he cared about me more, if he still cares about them then i would leave. im not sharing my man no matter how good he treats me.

• If I found out about those others girls I'd stop talking to him. I would want to be the only girl he has eyes for.

• Nope. I don't do open relationships. You either commit to me or you lose me, I know my worth and I deserve more than that.

• If its someone I'm dating then I would not care bc i will be doing the same.. now if we we're in a relationship then i would not like that at all...

• Lets say If she's the one, he wouldn't seeing others.

• I did that before she was the one but I cheated on her.

• I'm not one woman man but want to be some day.

• Ok good luck on the way

• If we were officially together, then I would leave him. If it's just casual dating and we haven't slept together, I might stay around a bit, but I don't date other men if I am with a man.

• Funny you would ask, this just happened to me ;)
    I would probably not stay with the guy because whats mine is mine and I don't share... I could maybe try being "just friends" but if feelings are involved that would be increasingly difficult because it would hurt to see him with other girls.
    My situation made me feel insecure and disrespected. Insecure because why am I not enough, and disrespected because if you aren't ready to commit then that's fine, but tell me about it. So I know.

• Is he okay with me seeing other guys too?

• I don't like the idea , want to have my main girl exclusively. And yes its kind of hypocrisy.

• Then no.