Keep running into this girl at bar on Saturday and don't know what to do about her?

i meet her a few months back and we've talked at that bar several times since then , i've felt somewhat of a connection but we've never really done anything and i was never sure how interested she was in me or not. i also added her online on 1 of her social networking sites and tried to communicate with her there but never felt much of a connection that we had at bar. but i keep running into her and really not sure what to do , she also lives a ways from me so some distance involved , there was one time she was like standing rate beside me and i didn't even know what to try and talk to her abaout or where i should try and take things? i like her but at same time just not sure i she things going anywhere and if she wanted she had lots of chances by this point to do something about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "i also added her online on 1 of her social networking sites and tried to communicate with her there but never felt much of a connection that we had at bar."<---- EPIC FAIL basically

now she'll think u r stalker

• well I don't know I never felt that much of a connection online if any so I didn't send her much

What Girls Said 1

• Buy her a drink.

What Guys Said 1

• Most women expect the guy to make the first move if he's interested. The only way you'll know for sure is to ask her out. If there's one thing I know about women, it's that you just don't know until you ask.