Am I being too needy?

Hey, so I went on an amazing date Thursday night, this guy was really nice. He took me to a lovely dinner and lovely cocktail bar with an amazing view. He literally was the perfect gentleman, plus it seemed we were both really attracted to each other and we clicked. However, I thought we'd spend a bit more time together since that date to get to know each other more since his job is quite demanding. We've both been free since but he hasn't asked to meet and we've talked a lot since the date but no mention of a second date?
Am I being too needy? Lol I'm not sure, need honest opinions.. Tell me if I'm being silly !

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww I'm glad you had such a lovely date, this is exciting!
    What I seem to find is guys generally seem to wait around the same day the week after to initiate a second date.

But fuck any rules or whatever, if you want to see him hen ask him when he's next free :) or if you're nervous about asking just say it casually in a sassy way haha like 'when do I have to put up with your face again' or something ha

Good luck!!

• Thank youu! That's really good advice. I'm just going to wait for him to ask.

• My pleasure!
      Hope it all goes well :)

What Guys Said 9

• No that is not silly, if you really liked him and you felt a connection like that then it's very special and you should feel happy about that. Good for you! I would suggest bringing it up with him, he might not know that you were that into him. It's always good to go for it, don't pass up an opportunity to have a great guy and be happy!

• I'm not sure what his job is though.
    I work at a demanding job aswell, though, my job, as a warehouse worker, requires me to basically climb on walls and retrieve boxes that weigh about my own weight. (our ladder is basically a suicide machine)
    So, he may just be quite tired. My weekends, for an example, consist of about 75% sleep, 25% video games. But that's 'cause I'm single. Even though I do want a girlfriend, I am quite aware I can't maintain one, so I don't actively "hunt" (bad translation) for one.

• That doesn't at all sound needy. If anything, he sounds uninterested.

• noooooo it's just 2 early 4 a 2nd date basically... w8 a little bit!

• First few dates should be once a week at the most. If things are going well you can gradually make it 2 times a weeks and so on till you become committed.

• A bit. Not every free time he has needs to be spent on dates.

• Be patient hun. It's only been two days!! So yes you're being silly! Im sure he had just as nice a time as you and will ask you out again! Just give it a week or so. There's no need to rush into things, you Speedy Gonzales!! 😝

• Too early, just keep talking, don't constantly text him though.

• as a woman, it's more socially-acceptable and less frowned upon for a woman to be needy, desperate.

What Girls Said 6

• Your not silly or needy. Ur getting to know someone who is nice and clicks with u. be glad he is there but i would suggest maybe u taking a step forward and asking him out to somewhere u like. or just ask him "would u like to meet up? I have heard that... has a nice (some cuisine u like or have heard is nice there) and would like to try it with u." hope it helps

• Doesn't sound like it! It sounds like you really really like him. Just ask him.

• Just give it some time! You are being a littttlee silly lol.

• yes.
    ...
    ...

• How about you ask him for a second date?

• Maybe a little bit to needy. Just wait it'll happen soon good luck!