My boyfriend is a marine and overses how do I cope?

We aren't allowed to talk. We've been living together for two years. Dating almost 3.

Most Helpful Guy

• y u r not allowed? shit... strict rn't they?

• Yeah, I don't know why we can't talk this time. He texted me saying he was getting on the plane and they were told no phones allowed. So i have to just wait until he calls me saying I need to go here or there to pick him up.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to know that he's working hard. He's out in the field so he doesn't have access to electronics. However, if he wanted to contact you he could they have satellite phones. But just have faith if you truly care for him. You need to Skype with him as much as you can if you feel he's worth it. Other than that take it one day at a time and have patience and faith.

• I'm doing my best. He's not gone too long so contact isn't an option. I'm just really missing him. It's hard going to bed at night alone. And having to handle everything here without him. :)

• Go online get some sex toys try adam&eve. If he is def marriage material then sexy video with ur new toy would be awesome. no guy on planet earth would love it

What Girls Said 2

• You should try to keep yourself busy as much as you can.

• I am so sorry. That sounds rough. Tell your boyfriend thank you.

• Thank you. I'm dealing with it the best I can. With finals, and work, im trying to stay busy, but when im in our apartment alone. i just dont know what to do.

• Try to distract yourself. I might not be the best person to talk to about this because I am 13. Lol! But I think you should hang out with friends or family more often. Try talking to a support group.