I don't understand him - should I just be clear about how I feel?

I've been seeing this guy for a month now. Lately things have been a bit weird - we had an argument and things have been weird since. He's been out of state this week and I've not really heard from him. I text him a few days ago to see if he wanted to hangout when he got back. All he said was "not sure". I asked him what he wasn't sure about and he hasn't replied - that's like 2 days ago. He's been blowing hot and cold like this. He's told me multiple times that his ex really "scarred" him, but I feel like I don't deserve to be messed around or led on because of that. Is it worth being really upfront and telling him that I want more than what he's offering and that if he decides he does too then he can get in touch, otherwise I'm done? Would that help or be detrimental? I really like this guy (I honestly don't know why) but I don't want him to think I'm going to stand for him treating me like crap and constantly assuming I'm dating other guys behind his back. Should I say something? I know I could just leave it all, but I don't think I can.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to CALL him. Tell him that you need to have a serious talk face to face when he comes back. You can't leave it all because you don't have a definitive answer on what he wants. This is why you guys need to sit down in a relaxing atmosphere and talk about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Upfront is best for both of u you will know where he is coming from and he will know what u want

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you need to be honest with him. Tell him that you like him, but you don't want to be screwed over.