Ex girlfriend contacts me after a year?

I recently moved back home from college for the summer and my ex girlfriend who has a boyfriend contacted me after a year of being away to say we need to talk and she misses me and cares for me still.. so I told her she can call me to talk and then she replies she couldn't talk right now and if we can talk tomorrow.. does this mean she is looking to get back together with me or is she just playing games?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet. What I would try to do is figure out what she has been doing the past year, if she has been seeing anyone and whatnot. Get information like that before coming up with a conclusion. She could be using you as a type of rebound, she could really want to get back with you, she could be currently leading someone on and had enough of said guy's attention. As I said, talk to her first (don't interrogate) before getting a definitive answer for your question.

What Girls Said 3

• She might really want to get back together.

• Maybe she wants to be your friend and clear things out, if it ended ugly for you two

• She is playing you

What Guys Said 3

• if she has a boyfriend now... obviously she wants u as a friend basically

• She knows she fucked up she wants to get back with u but beware of her she isn't loyal

• Depends on the nature of the girl!!!