Guys, what to make of a guy that disappears after the first date and still checks when I am online?

I haven't spoken to this guy in a month and he still checks when I am online this messenger. He actually will follow my time log and I have tested it, so I know for a fact.

I feel that he might contact me in the future because why else would he be checking up on me

We were in touch for some weeks before the date and texted every day. First date was very affectionate and kissy with talks about other meet ups and travel, etc. I don't get it unless he is afraid, commitment-phobic or just too busy (works 60 hours plus weekly).

This is all so bizarre with him following me online

5

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah obviously... it's a good sign, it means he didn't lose interest... so keep hopin basically!

What Guys Said 4

• I think he like you but is busy or something

• The wild creeper has appeared O. o

• He needs mental health meds its weird especialy that u are a grown women

• Haha... I am starting to think so! And, he's in his mid-thirties!

I can't understand this weirdness and avoidance...

• Bizzare run away from this dude

• I hate when girls are on Fb while we are in a date, posting what we just ate

• I meant after a date if someone checks on your status, but won't call back/initiate contact!