First date, met on okcupid, we're meeting at a given coffee shop that's usually crowded, how do I find my date?

so I have a fist date with a guy I met on okcupid. We're meeting at a coffee shop that's usually crowded. Should I wait outside for my date, should I go inside and pick a table? please help

• Do we meet outside then go in together?
    45% (5)50% (4)47% (9)Vote
  • Do we find each other inside?
    55% (6)50% (4)53% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
seriously guys :(

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Go inside. Make sure you open the door properly and walk with two feet. Breathe when you need oxygen and keep your eyes open, blinking occasionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take the lead and take the table and bom
    All done :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him what you're gonna be wearing and he should do the same. I wish you the best of luck

1|0
    0|0
  • either way tell each other what you are wearing. where you are going to be sitting/waiting

0|0
    0|0
  • the samrt move is to get there early and wait outside for them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I say you should meet at the door then go in together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better meet outside maybe

Have something to recognize each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one works

0|0
    0|0
  • Go inside. When you get there, just send him a text like "hey, I'm here/heading inside" and he'll look out for you, or you'll spot him. Have fun!

1|0
    0|0
    • we didn't exchange numbers...

• Oh, why not haha? Well same advice in any case. Go inside, look around to see if he's there. If not, grab a table, and look out for him. Arrive just on time is you want; more chance he's already there. A lot of guys tend to get there early.

• *if you want