So after how many dates do you have sex?

after how many dates would you have sex?
I've heard if it's too soon, the guy might not respect/like you as much...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been on a formal "date" that ended in sex. But hey, that's just me.

There is something to that last statement, speaking as a guy. I'd say the primary motivator that pushes me towards a particular female are my raging sex hormones. Women have adapted over time and that's why "looks" are so "important" when material abundance blunts our basic desires.

If my raging sex hormones are "satisfied" before getting to know her as a person, then MOST (like 85-90% randomnumbers) of what made her appealing to me is literally gone with my ejaculation. Gone.

It's important to hold off until you feel that there's a legitimate connection between you two, if you want to keep him around. That doesn't mean be a prude. It means you have to make sure he isn't only after you because his sex hormones tell him to be.

• That is really good advice. Appreciated! :)

What Guys Said 7

• The three date rule is a good rough guide.

The key is to do it when it feels right, but to not make a big deal about it either. Waiting too long and the guy (well, me) starts to doubt how into him you actually are or if you're just stringing him along for free meals.

• i'd ask her when she wants basically

• No less than three.

• you'll know when the time is right. its different for everyone, however putting out on the first date may make you seem a little easy. people always want what they can't have, but make him wait too long and he may lose interest.

just go with your instincts. if you want to sleep with him on the first date then do so, if you want to make him wait, thats fine. if he likes you he'll wait until you're ready.

• Accordinng to The Big Bang Theory 3 dates is the threshold for sex.

• I think anything after one is good...

• I will only bang her if I knw she is gonna be the one for the rest of my life

What Girls Said 6

• Once you feel ready. It's very different for everyone so I would just say when you feel like you are ready.

• I have never had sex

• How come? I wish I waited enough though :/

• How old are you? Where do you live in? What is your culture? You can't ignore these things
      I live in Turkey i am 23 years old.
      Virginity is important here.

• With my ex it was when we met for the eighth time (I think); with my current partner, who is also my S/O, it was at the fourth date.

• when I trust him

• It really depends on the relationship I have with the guy. If I've known a guy before we started dating. I'd definitely have sex with him early on, maybe even on the first date. If a date was our first real encounter, I definitely would not have sex with him.

• marriage only.