Do girls like tan guys or pale guys?

Also do you find one looks better on a muscular body type vs a thin body type?

• Tan Muscular Guys
    44% (8)58% (7)50% (15)Vote
  • Tan Thin Guys
    22% (4)8% (1)17% (5)Vote
  • Pale Muscular Guys
    17% (3)8% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • Pale Thin Guys
    17% (3)26% (3)20% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Muscular= lean/swimmer (Abs/Pecs/V-lines/Arms) but not body builder.

Thin= little definition/flat stomach (Smooth)

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand your poll. What are your definitions of thin and muscular? I don't like body builder guys but I don't like sticks either. What's the swimmer build? Thin, or muscular?

And I like pale guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ew not bodybuilder, muscular as in lean/swimmer (abs/v-lines) and thin like little definition/flat stomach. Hope that helps!

• Yes. Then I like muscles.

What Girls Said 5

• Strong guys any color really as long as you're not transparent lol. But build and color isn't everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. But, I prefer tan thin guys. I'm not a fan of muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Wisconsin so white is the new tan. Except in the summer, other than that we're all ghostly white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan muscular guys. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby guys. Lol
    I don't care if they are pale or tan. I do like body builders too though..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i voted D... coz that's me heheheeh ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • No love for the skinny pale dudes

this is depressing 😣

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark skin is a sign of fertility. The olive color skin means you have folate which suggests healthy sperm development to the female eye. That's why unconsciously olive colored skin is sexier to women hence the "tall, dark, and handsome"

0|0
    0|0
    • I was referring to a golden sun tan rather than an olive complexion but thanks!

• Some like tan and muscular some like tan and none muscular, some like pale and muscular and some like pale and nonsecular

0|0
    0|0