Girls, Why are u all so mean? What are the chances of you going out with a guy like the description below?

is there anygirl who doesn't care about looks an what if they guy is shy or low of confidence? would u date him to get to know him better? even tho he might not be good looking and he's fat? and short like barely 5'7 ? How could he go about getting a girl?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• First, try to understand this - a girl is not mean because she won't go out with you or sleep with you.

Having said that, there are men of all kinds in relationships. You better your chances by putting yourself out there, practicing social skills, building confidence, and getting in shape. There's a lot that's in your control; strive to be the best version of yourself. Advice for girls, and guys.

What Girls Said 13

• I think you are being quite harsh on females. Yes, we can be bitches, but we aren't all, and we have standards just like men.

I would give you a chance but I probably wouldn't date you purely because of your height. I wouldn't rule you out though.

I'm quite short and fat myself. I'm 5ft 5, but due to my stockiness I get very insecure and with taller men I feel more secure. I feel more feminine, smaller, cuter, etc. So yeah - my ex was 5ft 8 when we started dating so you're not a "right off" but I prefer men at the 6ft mark.

As for the rest.. I have to say I'm with someone like that. My boyfriend is 6ft tall, so not enormous, and he's got a bit of a pot belly, and he's not exactly model (but neither am I!) but I love him for his personality. Beauty fades, but personality lasts a lifetime.
    He's not ugly, and it's our year anniversary this year.

What I'm trying to say is I might not be the girl for you, but there is a girl out there. You just need to be patient. If you're a bit fat, work out. I'm the same, I hate it but I feel good afterwards. Learn to cook, take up a new hobby. Focus on you. Women aren't everything, and you have to live with yourself for the rest of your life :) good luck hun

• Shy -sure
    Low confidence -no
    5'7 -yeah
    Fat- mm depends is he just overweight or obese because that makes a difference.
    He just needs to get his confidence up

• but if girls were smart enough they'd knw if he is overweight it means he eats a lot an can afford to treat himself well and who doesn't love food right?

• I'm sorry but not a lot of people see it like that... Most girls like a guy who is interesting and happy with himself no matter what.. You need to build up your self confidence and if they don't like you.. Onto the next one

• Um noooo, that may have been the case in the 1800s but times have changed. Now healthier, lower fat, and organic foods are more expensive which is why a healthier or thinner look is more appealing for both genders. And fatty less nutritious food are cheaper (aka MCDs).

As far as going out with it all depends on the girl but usually confidence is key.

• Not if he's not confident, people in general prefer confidence. Not someone who wants constant confirmation. If your really so insecure change a few things, but be yourself and don't pretend, love yourself know your worth, develop a personality

• I don't care about looks but I do care about confidence though.

• I'm dating a guy now who's 5'7-5/8-ish and doesn't have the ideal body type, and isn't what most people would call the best looking. His personality, intelligence, and maturity is what really attracted me and now he seems like the hottest guy in the world to me. He's so perfect. Just be yourself and improve your skills tbh

• Would you go out with someone you don't find attractive? Everybody finds different things attractive. Work on your self esteem because if you don't like you why will anyone else?

• my boyfriend is on the fat side and im skinny but i dont think i payed attention to his looks really? cause i did become quite attracted to him when i had to give up ignoring him from his crush on me but he's nice and he suffers from anxiety and depression i do too but that didn't make me be like "ohh he has no confidence blahh NEXT" he has dark hair and blue eyes... like dang i can't reject that!!!

• I'm a petite girl myself (5'2), so any guy who's taller than me is okay :) I value overall personality more than anything, and from what I've seen, shyer guys tend to be sweeter and more caring than their outgoing counterparts.

• exactly and how about if the guy has a positive personality and likes traveling the world and has goals and a religion and parents and persons in his family to guide him, i think that would go some way

• I love traveling myself, so that's a huge plus! Someone who respects his parents and religion is also someone I'd think very highly of.

• Look honey. I liked guys who were literally a 3 out of ten and thought they were the sexiest guys ever.

• I don't care bout that stuff really

• It depends on his personality. Also there are a lot of girls out there and probably some of them like guys like that. I tend to be interested in shy guys and I don't mind a few extra pounds but low confidence is a no no for me

• From the description, shyness and height aren't an issue. Fat, it depends, like if it was obese than I couldn't do it, because that doesn't match my lifestyle. Low confidence is also not really desirable.

• If he has a great personality of course. You know that dude on X factor with the opera voice? He came on with his girlfriend Charlotte? Oh yeah his name was johnothan. I would love to get to know that guy. But I always love confidence xD but then again I am shy in terms of meeting new people so I don't know how that would play out