He likes me but the problem is?

I have this crush. And we went to the movies before too alone and while we were watching, our elbows touched a few times and we just stayed like that for a few minutes and I moved my arm away and this happened a few times. We text every day and later he told me that he likes me so I told him that I like him too. The problem is, he won't ask me out. We say these sweet things to each other and we were playing 20 questions and he asked me about who I have dated before. But I don't see when he will ask me if he will ever ask. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be afraid to ask him if he has those kinds of plans. If you point blank ask him 'do you want to ask me out' and he doesn't answer then you know he is seeing you and being sweet to you while also trying to 'play the field'. If he answers you honestly then you understand what he is thinking and it may initiate the start to a solid and open relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• guess he;'s shy 2 ask u out... y don't u make the 1st move then? :-)

• How should I make the first move?

• drop some hint like... "would like the idea starting a relationship with me, hypothetically speakin?"

What Girls Said 2

• You should ask him out then.

• I say maybe you should ask him if he's intrested in getting into a relationship with you first and if not let him go.