Should I date an unattractive girl?

should I date an unattractive girl?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• If you are unattracted to her then that's not something that is likely to change... However vast majority of people have to date in their "league" so if you are a 5 or 6 you can't honestly expect to get with a 10.

So if there is nothing you find attractive about her then don't do it but at the same time be realistic.

• I don't mean to sound rude but your question's a little shallow. No girl wants to date a guy who sees them as "unattractive"

• If you like her...

• Being 'attractive' is very subjective. But if you personally don't find her attractive, then it's not usually a great idea. What are your motivations for dating her?

• No, because unnattractive people are insecure usually.

• It's your choice

• Why would u date her if your not attracted to her

• If you mean physically unattractive, stop being so shallow! If you mean her personality is unattractive then why are you even considering dating her?

• That's up to you but, I know HotStudLoverCupcake only goes out with perfect 10's.

What Guys Said 6

• If you look very hard all women have at least one thing attractive about them.

• I don't think so, you will never be happy and you'll think you have settled for less and always will be on the look out for a more compatible girl that you actually find attractive.
    You'll end up breaking her heart and waste your time.

• It depends, do you like easy girls

She isn't unattractive if you're dating her though.

Unattractive is such an strong word though. Is she attracted to you or are you to her? Because it sounds like she likes you and you don't like her.

• That's not for us to decide

• Go for it.

• it's the only thing you're ever going to get so yes.