Do you prefer girls with a little more to grab onto or twigs when it comes to having s*x? If not, what's your ideal girl like?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you have to call them twigs to get your point across

I don't have a single type for ideal girls, I like a variety of things.

What Guys Said 14

• Why does it have to be twiggy on the one end. Most guys do not like ultra thin girls. However, many love fit women. Which would be my choice.

• Because women are conditioned to hate eachother and so instead of calling them thin the word twig is thrown down to dehumanize them.

• As you can see by the responses, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Eat healthy, exercise a bit, and try not to worry about it.

• I've noticed that getting too crazy with the slimmer girls have left me with bruises sometimes. However, I can play through the pain. I don't really have a preference. More voluptuous girls are great too, but her size doesn't make or break the experience.

• I'd take a girl with a little something to hold onto, no lie. But I'm a short guy and I like short girls.

• I like creative women, women with taste. Rather than the physical features I like the preferences in the woman.

• More. Size 12 is about perfect size.

• There are pretty skinny girls and pretty curvier girls. If I'm going to have sex with a girl, it will be one I like so she can be either skinny or curvier.

• Twigs? Is this one of those "im big but need assurance" questions? Look here's the truth ok 96% of men won't kick megan fox outta bed for rosie o donnell

• Not twig, but fit with a flat or close to flat stomach. Butt and breasts dont have to be big or small, as long as they dont sag.

• The wider the hips the looser that vag. . . I have a small cock.

• Preferably, I want a twig with a nice butt, not big, average size breasts. Chin size height.

• Emo chicks who could out smart me any day and like the same music as me. But if you're asking about body style, I don't know depends on the dude some like to grab and some like skinny. I just like toned but isn't afraid to eat, you know a little meat on the bones.

• My IDEAL woman? red straight hair, green eyes, big boobs, small butt, long slender legs. I've yet to see this though