I keep thinking my boyfriend cheating on me I can't trust him. How to make myself to trust him?

i ask him if i said i dont want this relationship do you want? he say no if you dont want there won't be us... it freak me out... is his love me to me reduce because i went insane and keep thinkin he cheat on me because it has happen 8 months a go but it still haunt me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Well think this through, has he done anything to make you think he was cheating on you again?

• he makes me suspect by replying me late.. and when at certain time he will say hungry and need to go out which mean he need to end Skype.. and i will suspect everything.. im a jealous type especially experienced cheated :/ im terrible :/

• thanks a lot :) i would like to ask more lol.. so erm if men does get so much excited or.. take some time to cum.. does it means men have less interest? that we women need to think of something else to spice it up?

• It could be that you should both think about trying something to spice it up. Though if it only happens occasionally then it is most likely he is just tired or stressed with something else such as work etc . He is a lucky guy to have a woman who cares so much.

What Guys Said 4

• He cheated 8 months ago? Of course you won't trust him easily ever again. Why did you not break up at that time?

• well during this 8 month i really can't find any other EVIDENCE? and i have been insane during this 8 month and he bear with it :/ so its time for me to calm down and believe in him.. its like.. he didn't reply me few minute later ill go insane and ill suspect almonst daily and he bear with it :/ he kinda fed up.. so i think i should stop being so insane..

• You've now shown about five ways that you aren't compatible with your boyfriend, no matter how much you 'love' him. You don't trust him, nor do you trust his friends...

• i won't ask his friend such personal stuff.. and im not even close to his friends :/ plus if i ask the answer will be no prolly.. will your friend betray you? no right

• I think this relationship is doomed. He cheated, and the lack of trust you have in him is going to not make this relationship enjoyable. :-/

• You can't. Either he changes it or the relationship continues to be unstable until you end it.

• what do you mean change? he did change.. just lately i think he kinda fed with my act.. i just.. i get so scared.. i dont know what should i do.. i technically go insane..

• What's so confusing, he can change his attitude/mindset of his relationship to regain your trust. Change can always happen, and if he doesn't want to change (in this case, change again) then trust issues kill relationships.

• i don't think you can trust him.

What Girls Said 1

• He cheated on you 8 months ago, I don't blame you for not trusting him. Trust is insanely difficult to gain back once lost..
    Why did you stay with him though? Why would you want someone who was willing to behind your back and cheat on you when he's supposed to be committed to you. He didn't deserve that second chance you have him.
    I think you should break up with him now because a relationship needs trust to survive, and you deserve a man who'll be loyal to you, and a man you can trust. You'll be a lot happier and won't be so stressed all the time 🎃

• when you love someone.. you will think of those happy moments with him :) everyone does mistake even me.. i lie to my mom before and she still forgive me :) ill be depress without my dear