Double standards?

I have noticed SO MANY men wanting taller women but the vast majority of taller women don't want shorter men. I feel like men get this ideology from hollywood and watching runway models. Why do you men like taller woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am on the shorter side so if I limit myself to shorter women, that would greatly limit my dating pool. I find tall women can be just as sexy as shorter women so the way I see it, why let something as insignificant as height keep you from finding the one? I mean if she was shorter fine, taller, fine, as long as she was attractive, and we connected.

But I definitely get what you mean about taller women though. It comes from some need to feel "feminine" I had no idea feminine meant short? I get a lot of "run along little boy I'm not your mommy..." etc .

What Guys Said 4

• I have not noticed guys wanting taller women, so I do not know how many are wanting them. As for women wanting taller guys, that is normal. Considering the average man is taller than the average woman, if women did not like taller men the human race would be in trouble.

• Well you noticed wrong, most men want shorter women.

• no, if women short then it is more comfort for men but still love will make men do anything for it because that feeling is super and same with girls

• Because more legs. I think... Really though I don't know. I've never had a thing for taller women.

What Girls Said 3

• guys always wanting to date tall girls is the main reason why us short girls feel insecure :(

• I have to admit I like taller women too. Not sure why, maybe it's the amazon factor

• If anyone has the right to be frustrated about double standards, it's short guys...

Girls of any height do alright, as long as they're attractive.