If the girl you liked apologized about having been rude?

She has been rude and the next time she sees you she tells you she is really sorry and that she knew what she said was really terrible and explains that she doesn't want you to take it personally because she had been really moody that day, etc. She is being completely honest, without any stupid and fake excuses. What would you say to her and what would you thoughts be?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends upon what she said. I had a girl berate me for crying when my sister was raped. Do you think I should accept an apology from her "because she had been really moody that day, etc?"

That's a very weak excuse. But if the offense was relatively minor, I'd overlook it and focus on the fact she's making the effort, as well as evaluate her sincerity.

What Guys Said 16

• If a person sincerely apologizes then I have no problems forgiving. Especially to a moody woman.
    by the way a quesiton to girls: if I'm arguing with a female and she comes off as too emotional is it ok to leave her alone based on the assumption that she's on her period? Or is that sexist?

• It's not sexist though I wouldn't like to be left alone. If it was me, I would like you to tell me something to comfort me and stay with me, approach me with love and solve the issue peacefully. I would like you to listen to me and at least pretend that you sympathize, since i am emotionally charged (not meaning that you won't tell me how you feel about the issue). If you left, I would be even more dramatic, however I would forget everything after a while

• You need to understand that although an apology can clear the air.. people are human And may not be so opened around you. You have to be ready to respect that And understand sorry doesn't change things.

You can certainly work with them on changing that perception though. It's just not going to happen over night. No guarantees

• This song what will pop in my head https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EohFWuZhX4U and wouldn't care it would be whatever for me...

• I'd be fine with it. We're all human and deserve chances. That being said, I would expect her not to react too negatively if I was upset one day and was rude.

• I would forgive and forget. I give her a hug and move on. As for my thoughts, I would admire her being mature enough to apologize.

• I would love the honesty

• I'd say "Baby, it's alright. I've done it many times and we all make mistakes. I forgive you, just as in Christ, God forgave me. Let's go do something fun!"

• I'd probably forgive her an try to forget I she seems like nice person.

• Oh my god apologized to by someone who hurt you? That seriously is the second coming

• no matter.. hug her.. slap her butt and tell her to give you an apologization treat. a good way to pay off. ;)

• I'll be cool with her again.

• I'd be hurt... Really hurt, but I wouldn't show it. I'd bury it down inside myself.

• If she said it in emotional way when was rude then now it is ok 😊

• that's like the second coming of jesus

• I'll take her apology but I don't think I'd like to go any further with her anymore.

• I would say "there's no point to bring up the past" those are just old wounds.
    But if she brought up the word "gay". Then she doesn't deserve my forgiveness.