If she wanted to talk she'd have texted me by now right?

There's this girl I've been talking to on and off and the other day mid conversation she stopped replying and then said sorry she was out so I texted back and she never replied and it's been 2 days since so if she wanted to talk to be she would have texted back by now right? Or could there be another reason?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably just forgot.

What Girls Said 5

• Usually it means a lack of interest.

• Yeah if she wanted to talk to you she would of texted you that day you messaged her. Maybe not right away but during the same day.

Otherwise she may have forgotten? She's been busy? Who knows. Just wait. She'll message you

• There could be a few reasons why she hasn't messaged you;
    1. She's just not interested anymore
    2. She is actually really busy
    3. You said something that maybe she doesn't know what to say back too
    4. She likes you but doesn't know if you like her back

• you don't want to bother her with stupid texts like hi, what's up, and emojis. just text her and say are you okay I haven't heard from you in a few days, then let it be. maybe she lost her phone or she's been camping for the weekend. the worst thing you could do is keep texting her meaningless texts. she you eventually, don't worry. hang in there.

• lack of interest.