Girls, Girlfriend mad at me what should I do?

Im in New York for a few days visiting my familiy. My girlfriend called me to say hello. She told me she missed me and i told her i missed her to. She said i souded sarcastic (perhaps because i diddnt realy mean it because i knew i would see her again) anyway one thing leads to another and she's super pissed at me. I told he i would talk to her when i get back. and she said "no sweathart you wont". I dont realy think she would break up with me over text and not over this. (although you never know realy) what do the ladies think i should do.

We've only been dating 2 and a half months. I dont think i love her but i really like her

8

Most Helpful Girl

• she just feels hurt. I would to if my boyfriend wouldn't miss me. Me and my boyfriend always want to be together and when we are not;, we miss each other. I think its normal when you are together, unless maybe when you have been together for a very long time.

Do you realy love her is the question

And breaking up so easily would be a very weird thing to do, in my opinion anyway

What Girls Said 7

• Just give her some time to cool off.

• Give her a day to cool her jets. She's gotten the idea in her head that you're not a genuine boyfriend. Let the anger simmer down for a day or so and call her and tell her why you sounded the way you did.

Don't leave it any longer than that or her idea might blow out of proportion. Also, if she'd been having a rotten day her bad mood would have played a role in her reaction.

• Well if she got pissed easily over something trivial then there's probably something bothering her and she's just being passive aggressive

If you care, talk to her about it and ask her if there's a real problem that's getting to her

Maybe she wanted you to call and check up on her instead of the other way around? Maybe she wants more attention? Or wants you to break up so just causing problems over nothing? You know her so you should be able to tell

Hope for the best and good luck

• Let her cool off. I think she's just worried and misses you too, so she's getting irrationally upset. I would either text her or call her and have a deep conversation with her about how you don't want her to be mad. Tell her that you love her and miss her so much. Make it passionate, gather all your poetry skills to make something cheesy. Hehe, it usually on works me.

• back then, I often missed someone so bad that I ended up having this bad mood aaaalllll daaaaayy looong up until I met him. All you have to do is keep your words to see her when you're back.

Plus, call her, tell her good things (like, anything lol)
    He did it once, I cried so hard and loved him even more. Lol.

• Sadly some girls are constantly making up scenarios in their head about their partner cheating/lying etc. and I think the same goes for ideas about their partner not loving/missing them. This is could be her just doubting your relationship together. Just make sure you treat her extra nicely and if the conversation turns towards this situation say something like " I really did miss you, I never intended to come off as sarcastic... Blah... love you" I don't know aha

• just let her cool off and you guys can talk it out