Guys, do you like to see her show tears or emotion when she tells you how much she cares?

Do you feel like you get security or confirmation when a woman show emotion when she tells you how much she cares or want to be with you? Like is she cries as she tell you?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotion is fine, but tears should be reserved for the occasions when you're emotionally stunned in a good way, know what I'm saying? Girls who cry easily are not my kind of girls. At first I thought it was cute, but it gets annoying quite fast because you're constantly comforting them.

What Guys Said 9

• It happened a few times... i comforted her and we talked about her issues and we just keep getting closer to each other emotionally... If she naturally cries its cool. And it does add some confirmation but it should never be done intentionally, just be spontaneous and natural

• Yes, that can be very touching, connecting, or moving, to see the depth of her emotions.

• Sure it can. Something about seeing girls crying that makes me fell bad about them. Especially, if its my girl. I makes me want to cuddle her so she feels safe.

• I would feel better if she shows tears for multiple reasons but mainly because she's not afraid to show her inner feelings to you which means she really likes you.

• yeah some girls are too much sensitive. if she cried at that time i will just hug her tight to my chest and dont let her say anything that make her more emotional.

• If she does, I'll end up crying and we'll be wetting each other's shoulders.

• Depending on exactly what it is but usually yes.

• Well I do personally but I'm not sure about other guys

• If she cries, that's a sign that your life will be way worse than it was before. Drama isn't good for anyone.