Will you ever tell your crush how you feel?

I dont understand why people just dont tell there crush how they feel or just ask them out on a date or to the movies or something like that because if they do say yes then you will actually decide if you like them and you may have a chance with them, hey you may even start a relationship with them <3 you never know unless you try! :) And if they do say no then you can get on with your life and stop debating whether or not he likes you, you can stop obsessing over him/ her because I bet you've spend time thinking about them or talking about them to you best friend. Trust me it will work out for the best even if they say no! :D So go out there and TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL! becuase if you dont someone else will! :/ Love overpowers everything so just go with your heart :) 💌 💕 💞 💓 💗 💖 💘 💝 💟 💜 💛 💚 💙

• Yes! What do I have to lose?
  • Never! They will never know
  • Maybe, depends
  • They are already with someone :(
  • Other
If you've said maybe then why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Asked my crush out and we're official now^^
    Turns out he had a crush on me all along but didn't even dream he had a chance!

What Guys Said 8

• I've already asked to "hang out" with her twice, and we did that. But I don't know if she actually likes me anymore (if she ever did) cause she never said yes when I asked her to lunch. So I don't know...

• First two times I ended up embarassing myself, last time (like a month ago) our situation prevented anything from happening. Or at least gave her something to say other than, "I don't like you."
    Anyhow, I always felt better afterwards... eventually. It has yet to kick in for the last time...

• yup! y should i chicken out? 8)

• I tell them all the time!

• It's always better to know than contemplate of shoulda or woulda

• No crush for me right now:) Im happily single.

• my crush is way out of my league

• Told my crush how I felt about her, and she said we're just friends

• Good now you can get over her!

• Tell her to slap you

• Ahaha sorry but seriously find someone else

What Girls Said 5

• I graduate next week. The majority of my crushes are going to universities that are three hours away. Two of them though should be going to the same as me. For the ones who are going away, I'll probably tell them since I'm not going to see them again for a while.

• I was planning to. I believe he liked me, but I took too long to admit my feelings and now he found someone else. :(

• I don't know, I am scared of rejection. But if I see that my feelings are reciprocated, then of course I can try to do something about it

• Trust me it will be worth fit

• Ohh okay, thanks 😍😘😘😘

• Its cool

• I told my crush I liked him. He didn't really care and treats me different.

• Never ever. Especially since he is in his late twenties and probably has different priorities like settle down, etc which I'm not ready to do because I'm only 18 :'(

• Meh age is just a number

• Age is just a number if course. but the responsibilities and priorities that come with it are different. Most peiole in their thirties are ready to form a family and settle down because they alreadt have a job and economuc stability. Things that myself, as a teenager just starting college, don't have. So a relationship like this is most likely to fail. Also I won't admit my feelings to a guy If he doesn't feel the same. I fear rejection.