Guys, should I let him wait?

Okay so my ex/bestfriend/lover -idk what to call him anymore😬 - said we should put everything on pause until I'm allowed to date and he told me that I haven't lost him and that he's willing to wait in commitment.. what would that even mean? The wait is like 1 year 5 months.. Should I let him wait? To me morally I think someone waiting for me is unfair to them but that's just me. I don't know if I should let him

4

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 year and 5 months isn't kinda much? he should've made up his mind already in my opinion

• He has but I told him that it's unfair to him.. Now I'm just rethinking because I really want him to but I don't want him to feel stuck ya know?

What Guys Said 3

• This seems so selfish, personally I wouldn't want anyone wait for me. If I were I would just break the relationship now.

You don't know what is going to happen in this one year and a half, so why waste his time? You can try to look for him when you are allowed to date again?

• Thats his choice. If you love him move on with him or get him out of your life immediately if you hate him let him dangle on your line for a long time.

• 2 words. Move on.