Guys, Do white guys like black girls?

Just a simplease question

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't sorry

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Personality is a bigger factor, because I have been attracted to black girls who's personality I've found chemistry with. But in terms of pure sexual appeal I usually do not find black girls attractive.
    Certainly not the Ghetto Shafaunda 'ideal' you see on Napoleon Dynamite.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a woman is hot she is hot regardless of race. If a woman is hot with a wonderful personality, is intelligent, then yes a white guy would like a black girl. If she isn't attractive and or a stupid bitch, no he will not like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • most no. some yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm crushing on one right now. I have a girlfriend, so it's not going to happen, but if I didn't I would definitely ask her out. There was another beautiful girl some years ago that I should have dated but I was too shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love black girls hell my first girlfriend was black, she later turned out to be batshit crazy but she's not all black girls:)

0|0
    0|0
  • As a white guy, I usually don't. That being said I have seen and met black women who have had breathtaking looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few do, but most white guys don't date black girls for several reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me the colour of one's skin is just a feature like any other.

0|0
    0|1
  • If she has a nice personality and we can get on and have the right chemistry then yeah : )

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah for sure. i have a black girlfriend 2years ago. i still like her. however other gfs never roll in my mind but i always want. to have her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me as I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's been plenty of black girls I've thought were hot. It just depends on the girl really lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. There are always people out who will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liking doesn't have anything to do with color. You either like it, or don't. Black or white, doesn't matter 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • I do. I'll date anyone race wise. Depends all of I like her or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black girls don't attract me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. Why wouldn't they?

0|0
    0|0
  • for some reason we tend to stick too our race which i find weird so yes white guys do like black girls but they tend too stick with other white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • As always it depends on the looks

0|0
    0|0