Why is this guy ignoring me all of a sudden after we hung out?

So me and this guy have been texting everyday for the past few weeks and we even hung out once and he kissed me but a few days ago he didn't reply and started ignoring me in school. I dont know why, we never argued or anything. The weird thing is that even though he doesn't talk to me in person, he watches every single snapchat I post. Why would he be interested in what I'm doing but then not talk to me? And keep in mind I post a lot on snapchat and he watches every single one everyday. Should I text him and ask whats up?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol i have the same problem as that guy so i know what you're dealing with here he either wants u to say u miss him or he has a girlfriend and wants you instead of her , and the last option is that he has mixed feelings about u a part of him wants you and the other doesn't (now that's my case) this what i call a battle between the heart and the mind.

What Guys Said 2

• No you shouldn't text him and here's why... you will drive him away. I suggest making idle conversation then working into the deeper stuff once you feel closer

• He is just making you miss him!

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure but if he started ignoring you means he is no longer interested. And with snapchat, its social media so basically anyone can really see and check your posts.