College ending, how to express feelings for a girl whom I have liked for long?

Ok background information starts.
i have this girl in class for whom i was fond of, obsessed of (whatever) in class for last 1.5 years, she is on the soft side speaks to everybody with manners, is child like and voice also resembles that of a child, and i am very outspoken and say it forthright.

So, in my minor attempts to get in touch with her, i have most of the times got the door slammed on my face.

And she has a boyfriend, was proposed by some jerk (other than me) 2 years ago-her friend said reportedly cried.

now college will end in 10 days and i am determines to express my feelings to her, even it means getting embarassed, slapped or whatever in front of others, because in any case she is gonna remember me (if she does) as not one on the right note.

ALSO I WANT TO MAKE IT LIGHT..

• use a bull horn
  • on last day, with flowers blocking when she leaves the college with her scooter.
  • post your own idea.
OK , I have no doubt about spitting it out.

Its the innovative idea or manner to express i am looking for.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her. Doing something over the top when she has no idea you actually feel that way comes off as creepy.

What Girls Said 2

• Spit it out and tell her you love her. Reveal your feelings and tell her that even though she is already taken, you wanted her to know before you both go on different paths.

Good luck.

• I would just casually and in a respectful manner (since she is seeing someone) tell her. You'll feel better for getting it off your chest even of it doesn't go the way you would like.

What Guys Said 3

• Send her the link of this question...

• I would go with the one below just tell and probably don't wait until school is actually over.

• The bullhorn seems like the best choice