I'm 19 years old and this 16 year old girl likes me, what do I do?

I'm a 19 year old college student turning 20 in 3 months. There's this 16 year old girl who's a younger sister of one of my friends and she just so happens to like me for some reason. She's actually cute and quite mature for her age but I don't know. I don't want to risk getting in trouble with the law, being constantly accused of statutory r@pe.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fine, go for her. I did exactly the same thing with a girl 3 1/5 years younger than me. We met in highschool, i was a senior, she a freshman. Eventually i went off to college, but we were in love and i didn't care what people thought. We stayed together for 5 years, until unfortunitely family differences broke us apart.

What Girls Said 4

• Doesn't sound like a good idea

• Wait until she's of age.

• I see no wrong but dying do anything sexual with her just yet

• Just because she's mature does not justify being with a sixteen year old girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Look up Romeo answer Juliet laws in your country / state... you two may be close in age enough for you two to legally have sexual relations. :-D

• I don't see anything wrong here.. that's not much of an age difference... And who's asking you to rape her?

• go for it dude, i support ya!