Guys, would you be bothered dating a girl taller than you? Girls, would you be bothered by dating guys shorter than you?

I'm focusing around but like 2 inches or more of a height difference.

I'm not perfect, I would honestly feel bothered if the guy is my height or shorter. The shortest I'd go is 3 inches taller than me (I'm 5'7) so I could wear heels of some type. I'd always imagined my significant other to be bigger than me, including height and stature.

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Unless she is like a giant I doubt I would be bothered by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can deal with girls equal to my height... but not any taller.. that would make me feel insecure about my height

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a height preference. She can be 7ft tall or 4ft tall for all I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and only fools care.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really like a girl I wouldn't let something as insignificant as height stop me from dating her

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I meant it more in the terms of:
      1) You first see the girl.
      2) Ask her out.
      3) Then go on dates.

If it's a person you've been friends with, and they grow on to you, then that's probably a different case.

• It would seriously bother me because I am 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • i like shorter girls much more than taller ones :)

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I would be open to dating a taller girl. But women get bothered with a guy being shorter, so I don't even attempt to ask tall girls out.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd not be bothered by that at all. I'm 6'1" so many guys are already shorter than me.

1|2
    0|1
  • I prefer guys who are taller than me but if i really liked him i dont think it would matter

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's shorter than me, it'd be a problem since I'm barely 5'0

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've dated a guy shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3" and the shortest I would go is my own height. That's fine, but I cannot be with someone shorter than me. Does that make me shallow? Lol

0|0
    0|0