Would you ever date a guy who swears and disrespects women? Calling them bitch, hoes, herpes, etc?

these are the types of guys I seem to fall in love with. I wish I didn't :(. I always heard once you see how a guy is and they make you uncomfortable you should stay away. He is friendly to me so I am back but i don't know if I can trust him. I think he's nice to all girls in beginning then after if things go wrong and he gets angry he will apparently expose them, calling them horrible names. Even if it's not true. A true man who has real feelings wouldn't do that. I had a crush on this guy for 10 months and he hasn't even ask me out, just compliments, talks to me sometimes, etc. I had to do all the asking, I even gave him my number without him asking which is wrong. Something tells me he doesn't get along with his mom much anymore and he moved out, lives with friends. I know I should move on as best as I can. If he does that to other women he can do that to me too, I'll get hurt. He also acts no one is good enough for him. Then when he asks for a date he posts on his fb status for girls to reply but never asks in person.

thank you for hearing me out!

• Yes- give him a chance!
  • Hell no- move on!

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend calls me those names and I'm not leaving him just because of that. It kind of turns me on actually! Girls need to stop being so oversensitive.

• it's called having self respect actually. it can be a turn on in bed, but otherwise it's pretty degrading. if you like it then you're golden in your particular relationship.

• It definitely is self respect.

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you even consider that an option? Odd.

Voted B).

• Sound to me like a wannabe thug. he's a waste of you time.

• lol move on.

• hahaha wow..

What Girls Said 4

• HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• LOL herpes? wtf.. who has ever called another person that. And no of course not I'm not an idiot.

• Its not worth it, move on.

• i got into a relationship and he called me a bitch during. then i dumped him and it just got 100% worse. learnt my lesson never again dating a guy who calls woman names. abusive.