Do girls get pissed when guys don't ask them out until the end?

Hey so I'm an attractive tall guy... I get attention & conversation from girls where ever I go..

this semester I had a couple of girls in class intro & talk to me in class... they'd look at me for the first week or 2 & then nothing..

do girls get pissed when guys don't ask them out until the end? how long is too long to ask out a girl? should I just ask out a girl on the first convo?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick a girl

I mean pick a girl. Don't just ask girls out who you think are cute. Have a conversation with them first. Make sure there are not some major incompatibility issues before you go and intend to spend an entire night with them. And please do this one at a time. but you can't get to know five girls at once. Get to know them one at a time. Have a solid idea on how you're gonna ask her out. Doesn't matter if it's in person, over the phone or even on fucking Facebook. As long as it is thought-out (but not stiffly scripted) execution.

1|0
    0|0
    • ok thanks... well how do go about picking a girl (not based on looks)? (cause for example: they all told me they like sports, gym, etc. but also like to go out partying)... what else should I look for?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't get pissed. I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ask a girl on your 1st convo. with her! Thats gonna make her think that your going... NUTS!

And The reason they get pissed is because..
    1: They hate waiting
    2: They loved you so much.. that their getting tired of loving you
    3: You'd might have waited TOOO long to ask them out :l

^ u ^

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends do u like her ask her out then I mean I askd out my boyfriend ge didn't ask me

0|0
    0|0
    • well people always say "get to know someone first" so I wait a bit... but I feel like they get pissed... i like her physically yeah but I wanted to see what she's like... should i ask a girl out by the 1st or 2nd time we talk?