What does this mean? He invited me to come celebrate with him because his mom was going to be video chatting.

Ok so I am questioning what this means (if anything) I have liked this Mormon missionary for a little while now and we always have a blast together laughing, teasing, being silly, bites his lip, does this little eyebrow thing to me, is always smiling, and he stares at me, he also does cute little things for me, and etc. Today as we all know is mother's day and he knows I don't really have a great relationship with my mother all the time so since this is one day he is allowed to contact his mother via Skype and i don't have plans, he invited me to come celebrate with him because his mom was going to be video chatting. I'm nervous... I am sure this doesn't mean anything but I want other opinions :) please give me your input on whether or not I'm looking into it too much...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are probably looking into it too much.

• That's what I figured...