I don't have a lot of money. But how can I show this beautiful kind girl I love her?

I am so lucky to have my girlfriend. She's so beautiful kind sweet and caring. She encourages me, makes my day good when it's been bad, she makes me feel great when I have felt like a loser. I don't have a lot of money but I want to show her that I love and appreciate her. How do I do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing is you don't need money for showing that you love her truly. Good to hear that she takes care of you and you should also do the same thing then she will start feeling that you love her truly. Buy her a rose, it won't cost you much but she will feel good. Start focusing on small things that makes a relationship stronger. If a girl loves your money and not you then you shouldn't be in relationship with her. The way you have described her I think she is a very good girl and what she does for you, you should do the same. God bless you both.

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't cost anything to send her a beautiful text to wake up to every morning.
    Give her your attention. Make her a priority in your life and don't make the mistake a ton of guys do, don't assume she knows how much you love her. Tell her!!!

• Notes and texts and emails. Surprise her sometimes with something so sweet she's speechless. Also, take her out on a walk or picnic or something small and simple like that. It is simple and cheap and easy, but she'll love it and it'll show her you love her. Also, you can't go wrong with flowers and candy (unless she has sensitive allergies...)

• With your words ^_^

• Well as they say "Money can't buy love"

Just be honest and caring, But a gentle man C: And on her birthday make something from the heart.. Which won't cost any money. If she's still with you.. that means she doesn't care about your money.. she only cares about you.. but If you feel like she's cheating on you... and she seems less interested in you.. then.. She only cares about your money and she's not the one. U n U

• money doesn't matter. write her cute little notes, complement her, hang out with her, take her on a picnic or something, make her dinner, have a movie night with her. just simple little things can show her and most importantly tell her you love her.

• a picnic in the living room... followed by cuddling kissing while watching a filck

• I got some suggestions:
    Instead of an night out, you can cook for her
    Instead of buying flowers go pick some
    Instead of going to the movies watch a movie at your house with her
    Plan a little at home date and surprise her
    The sweetest little gestures can make that girl you love a happy girl.

Ps.
    Complement the girl as well. We tend to like those.

• Thank you for the advice.

• No problem

What Guys Said 6

• Dick in a box.

Just kidding (unless she'd want that, then go ahead).

You don't need to shower her with gifts to show your love. Simple things like flowers, a love letter, a sweet drawing of her or the both of you, a picnic, etc. will work wonders :)

• By being kind to her

• Don't fucking fall back on your money to gratify your need to impress her. Immediately stop thinking that way because she sounds like an amazing girl. You need to become a stronger you, think in better shape, more kinder to strangers, loving others. Make you a stronger you and that will show her you love her, a present of a necklace every now and then is cute but it is the thought that really matters.

• spend some time learning poetry, and write a poem for her expressing your feelings. Then when she goes to work or school, try to slip it secretly in her bag, and address the poem to her from you. When she does find it, she'll be so captivated by you, she won't be able to contain herself

• Okay I'll try that that you.

• Now I can't find which question it was on but I'm pretty sure I didn't answer it because I was going to expose myself lol

• @BelleGirl21

the plot thickens =o

• show her this

• Actions say it best. Save your words and money for when it really matters.