What signs do girls look for?

hey i've been told that i lead girls on a lot... i don't mean to do it on purpose so I'm sorry to all those girls.

what are signs that girls look for, that tells them a guy likes them?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If he flirts.

• smiling, laughing, being playful, etc. ?

What Girls Said 8

• Smiling and eye contact can be a sign but that's just being friendly too. If he tries to hug me or gets really touchy that definitely makes me think he's interested. Or if he compliments me a lot.

• Just the way he acts around me, in general. If he's outgoing, he'll just talk to me a lot and flirt with me. If he's on the shyer side, I usually just get that feeling that he's interested, especially if he subtly tries to go out of his way to be around me. Haha it's kind of hard to explain, but we girls are usually good at picking up on these kinds of signals. Most of the time, we just know :)

• How much attention you pay to them mostly I think while flirting in between

Also asking personal questions definitely leads me on

• Flirting behavior.

• I look at the body language and teasing behavior that is only reserved for me.

• is it a turn off or does it make you upset if a guy does it with everyone, included girls?

• Well the teasing I look for is special and flirtatious. If a guy teases every girl the exact same way it's a turn off, but if he teases me in a different way it's fine. My crush teased every girl, but he'd single me out and tease me the most. And he pushed my buttons with sexual jokes and "insults". He only did this type of teasing around me because he knew it made me flustered.

Though other girls may loose interest.

• Body Language
    Humor
    Eye Contact

• smiling and being nice.

• Body language and flirtatious behavior is the things I look out for.
    Laughing at my jokes
    Makes me Laugh
    Has eye contact
    Smiling
    Teasing me
    Tries and touch me such as give me a hug hold me hand or try to give me a kiss
    The things he says to me.