My poll is for anyone (please vote and/or leave comments that are NOT anonymous so I can see your age and sex)
This poll is asking from the stand point of the older one in the relationship, and its from the beginning of dating up to around 25 (being the oldest) or so...
I am wanting to see what the majority (young people and older) what they think the morally "okay" difference is...
BY THE WAY, I am 18yr old guy and I'm kind of old fashioned, and a gentleman, and been told that I act like I'm from the 50's...so I'm curious as to what a lot of people vote and their age
- Same age pretty much to 1 year younger...Vote A
- Eh, about 1 year younger, no more...Vote B
- 2 or 3 years younger....Vote C
- Anywhere up to 5-6 (maybe more) years younger (even when you're over 18)Vote D
- It just doesn't matter AT ALL, screw it, and il date 15 years younger if I want, (assuming you (voter) are 20 or so)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
I'm 34, and I'm comfortable dating women who are about 28 to 40. but those ages aren't carved in stone2