If I'm a great guy and have a great personality will girls settle for a guy with my looks?

If we get along well, have chemistry, and our personalities are a match will a girl then she'll settle for a guy with my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, if she likes who you are then what do looks matter.

Let me ask you this question though, are you happy with your looks? are you willing to settle for your looks? if your answer is no to both of these questions then I don't think its the right time for you to be looking for a relationship quite yet.
    Be happy with yourself and who you are, it doesn't even mean you need to change anything. I won't tell you to hit the gym, eat right, buy nice clothes and take yoga (though women do like motivated active men! and it doesn't hurt!) but just learn to be happy with who you are and you will find that lady I promise.

In your life, I don't ever want you or anyone for that matter to "settle". That's a word that should only be followed by "I will never". Go after what you want, if you're not happy with something then change it.

I wish you the best of luck! Never settle

What Girls Said 2

• If I'm a great guy and have a great personality will girls settle for a guy with my looks

Probably I find gals are way more forgiving and realistic when it comes to looks. than guys are.

• I'm different than most guys it's all about personality for me 😊

• Cool then approach gals no matter her looks to see if she has the personality you seek. Presuming you aren't in a low population area it's highly unlikely to me that you won't get a girlfriend.

• Thanks you

• I don't see why not!

What Guys Said 3

• Looks are all subjective!
    Heck who would you rather spend your life with

Someone that looks good.
    Or someone that you get along with and makes you laugh

Someone that you get along with every time! (atleast later in life) but people who are together based on looks don't often last.

• just don't have unrealistic standards when it comes to women you might not get the girl of your dreams in terms of looks but you can get a girl who will make you happy emotionally set your goals for that instead of pure looks and you will find someone

• Lol? Whats wrong with your looks? :P