Guys, do you ask your friends to wear leggings randomly?

Alright, so one of my guy friends who I've known for two years now is kinda braggy, and not in a bad way. But he shares with me how big his dick is, and for example that he has an 8 pack, etc. he sends pics, and I usually don't do anything in return. He one day asked me to wear leggings to school, so he could feel my ass. Is he into me? He asked about how often etc. I just don't know if he likes me or not

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• He may be a player. It's fine to ask a girl to wear something special when you're in a relationship. For example I loved the tight, smooth jeans of my girlfriend and she often wore it for me since she knew I'd feel her ass up a lot. She liked that. But in a situation like this? I don't think you should comply!

• Are you touched in the head? He definitely has some feeling for you. (By the sound of it, lust). Unless he's doing that with his guy buds too he's into you or your body

Good luck

• HELL NO!!!

i'd NEVER ask a gal wot she'll wear... it's her choice and ONLY basically!

• No.. this guy sounds weird

• Yeah he clearly is into you, and he has a huge ego too. It's not normal for a guy to overtly say he want s to "feel your ass"

• I now am feeling off about GAG, too many of these comments

• 14 & pregnant. Good luck.

• He is into u who else would say that if they wernt?

• what a perv.

You dig scum bags like him.

• Let me correct this line:
    "how tiny his dick is, and for example that he has an 0 pack, etc"

• HELL NO. This guy is a creep. STAY AWAY!!!

• wtf kids today. what the actual fuck. are these words coming from a 14 years old... ?