Girls, Do you think a theme park would make a good first date for example thorpe park?

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I love theme park dates haha.

• Be sure to find out if themeparks are something the girl enjoys.

But if she does, then I think it's a great idea, it might help to ease the tension and nervousness, there's a lot of things to do and you can learn several things about oneanother.

• It depends on the girl. I personally would love it because, riding roller coasters is one of my favorite things to do. It would be perfect to me but, some people are scared of rides,

• I Hate rides, so it would be a no for me. It depends what she likes, its a good opportunity to snuggle up on scary rides though lol.

• I think it's great, it gives you both time to have fun and relax with out the pressure of an awkward dinner or something. It seems fun and free. Go you!

• Yes blah nrnsksb

• As long as you make sure the girl likes that kind of rides. I would like it.