How many dates before a guy goes for the first kiss?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how well we connect on those dates.

What Girls Said 8

• It doesn't matter to me. If I like him, I will kiss on the cheek right away. I do not kiss until he asks me to be his girlfriend. I am old fashioned though.

• I would think it should be around the first to second date so he can relay to the girl his interest in her.

A handshake or simple hug after the first date is okay, but if you REALLY liked the girl, I would go with a kiss.

• It'll just happen when the time is right. I hardly believe a first date would be the time, but a few dates in. My boyfriend and I kissed for the first time while we were in the "courting stage" six dates in. And now he tells me that he really likes that I made him wait (he wanted to on the first date) because it made it all the better

• Well with my ex-boyfriend and I it was about 2 months after our first date, I'd say after 16 dates, and I was the one to suggest it

• I never dated anyone. But, if I dated, I guess it would take probably 5 or 6 dates.

• You can't go wrong with the 3rd date. Not too soon not too late. x

• it will come but dont kiss in the first date.

• Depends on the setting. If dates are going to a volunteer shelter, I don't know. But if it's a formal dance, maybe if you do it right, you could even kiss on the first date. Would this be a mouth or cheek kiss?