Do you think I have a right to be bitter?

In high school men were mean to be. They would mock me and make fun of me because I was a heavier girl. Since high school I lost 50 pounds. People treat me differently. Mainly men. They're nicer to me, and I see that I have them "chasing me" around. I get a little trill and happy taking advantage of them. It kind of turns me on. It's only to some men though. I guess guys who remind me of men from high school

Most Helpful Guy

• same here... although i'm a guy and i've lost more than 100 pouns basically.. o_O

• Mhmm you know the feeling. It's funny to see how far men will go for me now. How different their vibes are.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure it happens to the best of us and i know what you mean
    No you have the right to feel like you do them guys were in wrong
    I went through some rough time in school and it's not easy

• Dont be bitter its bad mojo! Just never be like that and when u have kids raise them right not like the monsters u grew up with

• What's bitter about enjoying your health?

• Everyone has the right to feel however they want, but nobody has the right to take advantage of anyone, regardless of how you were treated in the past. Let it go and move on.

• Whats your point?

What Girls Said 4

• No. The guys in high school are immature, and so are the girls sometimes. You have clearly moved on and lost weight and become a healthier you - congrats. Let go of the people who have wronged you in your past and realize that boys grow up and you can't hold on to your past and let it get the better of you by taking advantage of them.

• No you dont have the right to be bitter. Be the better person. You will definitely be bitter if you play this game way too long and you will get old, and ugly... then no one will want you.

• No. You don't. they are not them, plus, They are human, too. They might be hurted as much as you did :)

• Honestly? No. Sounds like you need to let it go. I know it's hard but you just need to forget about the boys in high school. they were high school boys. They were ass holes.