Can ugly boys get a girlfriend?

I am 17 years old, I am head over heals for a girl, but the only problem is that many people told me that I am ugly. Sometimes, I don't believe them, but there are moments when I also agree with them, and that is holding me back from my objective. Now can someone get a girlfriend, despite of his main defect?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you allowing what others say hinder you on doing what you want? ^^

What Girls Said 8

• YES ABSOLUTELY YES! Im a good looking girl. heck im a bombshell... but my last boyfriend a relationship that lasted two years.. was butt ugly.

Ultimately it wasn't his face that attracted me to him. It was the way he carried himself. He acted like a man. His masculinity attracted me.. even if he wasn't the most good looking guy.

Fun fact tho: once a girl actually invests some time with you and emotions etc.. her brain will actually start to rewrite her physical observation of you. Science tells us physical attracted increases when a bond is actually established. I've seen that with friends.. I've seen it with my self.

So don't loose all hope if u don't feel like a good looking guy, Invest into some hot masculine wardrobe. boost your damn confidence through the roof.. don't try and be "rico suave". Just try and be a man that his shit together.. and that knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

and FYI looks can get better with time as well. but hair cuts.. clothes.. and ATTITUDE go along way.

• I'm sure you're just being too hard on yourself. We all tend to be that way sometimes, me included.

Girls like confidence though, so try to work on that, and everything else should fall into place ;)

• Honestly, if someone tells you you're ugly, they're just looking for something/ someone to hate. I bet you're not ugly at all. And besides, there are plenty of girls who don't care what a guy looks like. If you're funny and confident and, more importantly YOURSELF, this girl is sure to like you. :)

• Sounds cliché, but personality really is the most important thing. If a girl is only judging you by your looks then she doesn't deserve you.

• If they find the right girl, yes.

• To be honest, I don't think anyone is ugly! I'm sure you're not. If you want you can try different hair styles and stuff. You can never go wrong with a short haircut and a scruff. In my opinion, beards/scruffs for guys is like makeup for girls! I think it's absolutely attractive on any guy! So try out different things with your looks and see what suits you best.

• Of course you can, I've never found anyone ugly. Personality and chemistry is more important than looks. Plus there is nothing more attractive than confidence.

• yes I guess it's easier than an ugly girl. Just dress nicely, look clean and try to be a gentlement ;)