Girls, sometimes I feel as if not a lot of the girls I talk to these days are interested in sports, is their any girl that's interested in sports?

I would date any girl thats intrested in sports or even play sports too, I love college sports the most because theyres a lot going on especially in football. TBH I would even date any girl thats intrested in basketball, baseball or even hockey cuz i always wanted to go to a hockey game before. Pretty much i would date a girl that would want to go to any sports event even if she is a die hard fan i wouldn't mind because i would do the same thing on any game day, i even went all out in red and blue for any arizona wildcat game because i live in arizona and the student section is the best in the country.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch basketball and I like watching tennis with my dad. I pretty much watch whatever sport he watches. Boxing is my favorite.

What Girls Said 13

• I really like watching boxing and UFC, i just like watching people kick each others ass in sports but NOT in real life like at school or on the street thats not cool. But football and basketball or baseball its just not my thing.

• I absolutely love Ultimate (Frisbee football) but I can't play as often as I want to because of my asthma. I enjoy water sports as a part-time (wake-boarding, jet-skiing) but I'm not looking to date any guys at the moment so :P

• i love to watch football, volleyball, baseball, and basketball. die hard for the Dallas cowboys, LA dodgers, and LA lakers. i like to play volleyball, ultimate frisbee, and flag football,

• I love basketball and ultimate frisbee, but no one in my neighborhood wants to play. It sucks, everyone is too busy watching t. v at home or browsing the Internet.

• I play basketball and I'm a pitcher for softball. I dropped volleyball to focus on basketball more, but I love watching football and basketball. GO SEAHAWKS!

• At my school if you don't play a sport you're not worth knowing or talking to I'm exaggerating there are so many kids that go unnoticed until you hear they play sport

• Many girls play sports, multiple of them.

• Sports are great! And having that connection with someone is awesome! I'd find it hard to date someone who isn't a Blackhawks fan lol

• Most girls are not interested in sports.

• No, I'm not a sporty girl. I like athletics and I really want to wrestle but noone will fight me >:(

• I like boxing, mma, soccer, cross country, marathons,...

• i love sporting events and would go to any but I don't loooove sports

• I'm not a big fan. I don't see the big whoop about getting a ball or puck to one end of the field to another. It's just not entertaining to me. Although I do like shooting basketballs occasionally, but that's because I played when I was a kid, then I quit cause I didn't really enjoy it that much but but I got really good at shooting.