Guys, when you like a girl how long does it usually take for you to ask her out?

Guys when you like a pretty girl how long does it usually take for you to ask her out? Do you wait longer if you see her on a regualr basis? Do you get nervous that you try to talk yourself out of it? etc .

14

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was young it took forever. Now it takes about two minutes.

What Guys Said 13

• It may never happen.

• If it's a girl who I frequently cross paths with out of circumstance like work or school and I really like her, I will take my time and make sure she gets to know me and becomes 100% comfortable with me before I ask her out. Otherwise if I feel like I may not see her again I'll ask her for a number or a date right before we split. Normally I'll wait anyways because I've never been too good about getting a date or a number out of a girl I just met.

• That depends on the guy asking a girl out is pretty nerve wrecking you know. Me personally I can't do it hahaha but some guys are just balsy ass all hell and do it imediately

• For me pretty quickly if she gives off all the signs she's into me too. I'm pretty good with body language so I'm usually right on the mark.

• Depends if I get the right vibes from he r

• I usually don't ask girls out, stuff usually just kind of eventually happens.

• Varies, anywhere from 2nd conversation to months

• Shit... yeah it'll take a while. If he is shy probably you should ask him, but for me I like to get to know her first so like a few weeks to a couple months but maybe never if I don't want to push her away and make things awkward.

• i never ask girls out anymore... I'm not their punching bag.

• depends on what you want for a girl

• I'm more on the shy side, so after a little while of flirting

• Forever. I never ask her out. And when I finally work up the guts to do it, I find out she's already taken.

• usually about 3... .