Why do SOME guys lead girls on or use them?

This is a serious question. I am honestly just really fascinated and want to know what goes on in their heads when they do this. I am not pissed at someone at all. ** Why do guys play girls/lead them on/use them? Do they not have ANY feelings for the girl they do do this to? I mean they must right..

ALSO, kind of unrelated but why would a guy not want to call a date, a date. Even if it is so obvious a date? NOTE no this guy is not just shy or scared, he is one of the most outgoing, "aggressive" confident guys I know

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have actually a biological reason as to why they might seek sex from a lot of girls. On an instinctful level, males seek to pass on their genes to the next generation. They want the best possible chance of this so they seek multiple females to procreate with. However for females, they only require a male to help them take care of their offspring and dont seek multiple males for this unless they hav a hard time getting pregnant. If the male isn't suitable and is weak and isn't able to properly take care of her and their babies ten she will seek a better male. Males also want to eventually settle down with the best possible female to protect his gentically superior offspring so tey have the best chance of survival.

But this is just instinct and in todays modern society, there r many oter reasons why people may cheat cos we have intelligent thoughts and decisions and dont solely rely on instinct.

What Guys Said 4

• I would never do that to a woman. But, I have had women only interested in using me for sex. It's really a lack of morals.

• It goes both way doesn't it?

• Okay I literally did not use the guy once, at all. I was so so nice to him. Yet I feel he used me to get his ex back. Which is crap

• Oh crap.. yea that was a rebound of some sort. I am so sorry that he used you to bridge back his relationship with her.

• Yeah me too. But, lesson learned. Life does go on.

• Flirting is fun. Hooking up is fun. Sex is fun...

Pretty much it's just for fun.

• The same reason women do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Because guys like to be in control. If they know they have you hooked, then they use that to their advantage.